We have so many customers that share the struggles that they or their child are going through trying to safely eat while living on campus. FARE (Food Allergy Research and Education) announced the launch of a pilot program that will provide colleges and university with their “gold standard” resources and recommendations to manage food allergies which can be a life threatening disease.
I am so glad to see that FARE has undertaken this task. The following were selected for their pilot program:
- College of the Holy Cross (Worcester, Mass.)
- George Mason University (Fairfax, Va.)
- King’s College (Wilkes-Barre, Pa.)
- North Carolina State University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Arizona
- University of Chicago
- University of Michigan
- University of Northern Colorado
- University of Southern California
- Valparaiso University (Valparaiso, Ind.)
- Wesleyan University (Middletown, Conn.)
Click on link below for more information from FARE!